- complimentary Congress registration
- complimentary hotel stay for 5 nights of the meeting
- a Young Scholar certificate
- chemistry professional
- working in developing countries that border the Pacific Ocean (e.g. from south Asia: Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Sri Lanka)
- under 40 years
- in first permanent position in an educational institution, government agency, or other non profit organization as a professional chemist or related science discipline
For this you have to first submit abstract to Pacifichem 2010 conference and a separate application for the award and then finally have to attend the conference going to be held at Hawai on December 2010.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 1 April 2010.Details of this announcement can be found at Pacifichem 2010.